Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Inside Sales Representative to join the Enterprise Sales team. Were looking for a hungry, ambitious, & talented individual who has a passion for communications & wants to advance their sales career at a world-class sales organization. You are right for this role if youre eager to gain valuable enterprise sales experience by partnering with our field sales executives, as an overlay, to drive sales cycles that help our customers progress their customer engagement & digital transformation initiatives.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success in sales. They also have:
- 2+ years of closing experience, account management or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into Enterprise account segments at scale.
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth & success of Twilio by expanding & deepening our footprint with Enterprise organizations.
- You have a collaborative approach, a can do attitude & are relentless in pursuing goals & solving problems.
- Knowledge in telecom, software development, & consulting is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- BE AN OWNER: You will be a quota carrying sales person, overlaying the Enterprise Sales team, responsible for driving sales cycles both independently & by partnering with our field sales executives. These cycles will require you to understand customers (strategic growth initiatives), engagement requirements, including context, channels & audience. While you will focus on developing new opportunities with new customers there will also be opportunities to expand upon an existing product footprint within an account.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: You will need to understand the customers procurement & legal processes & the corresponding Twilio processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- BE BOLD: Generate customer opportunities will come from a variety of sources, including strategic prospecting, Twilio marketing campaigns & Twilio sales engagement.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will also coordinate the introduction of resources across all go to market functions to support desired outcomes, including sales engineering, expert services, customer success, executives & more.
The Enterprise Sales Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint & scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills & advance career development. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts & engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs & pain points.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.