WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations are driven by an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, & content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
co:collective is looking for a senior level creative to lead projects & teams in developing business changing work.
This role will work with multi-disciplinary teams on big challenges for an impressive roster of clients. From writing future vision videos, to developing digital experiences & tools, to creating relevant content platforms --- no two projects are ever alike. You'll develop groundbreaking work that is culturally attuned & lights up the medium of people.
WHO YOU ARE:
Your particular superpower is writing, but you don't fit into one creative category. You may dabble with editing, shooting and/or design as well.
- a creative visionary who understands & cares about solving complex business challenges.
- skilled at collaborating with clients, other partners & disciplines beyond your core to help ideas be the most impactful.
- talented at big thinking & innovative ideas that go across platforms, channels, internal & external.
- you've developed big ideas & campaign concepts but your experience skills & ambitions go far beyond traditional.
- you thrive in an environment where you are directly involved in developing & producing the work.
- you're versatile, compelling & can help to drive the creative direction in an environment that is obsessed with being one step ahead of the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ideate creative solutions to some of the most challenging business problems & high profile clients.
- Articulate visions & activate brand stories.
- Concept, write & develop large scale ideas & sell through your vision.
- Collaborate with clients, partners & creators to make things. Use your multitude of skills for proof of concepts & prototypes.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- Worked 3-5 years in an interesting blend of creative environments as a senior level writer/creative (some agency side experience is a must).
- Operated as your own producer, maker or other type of hybrid creative on projects.
- Built an impressive body of work, with an emphasis on digital/non-traditional content: Think TV spots, short-films, videos, social platforms, or experiential concepts.
- Partnered with clients at all levels & even gained a few fans along the way!
With great work, comes great reward. In addition to curating with a brilliant set of ambitious creative people, we're committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating, a generous parental leave policy & free snacks.