The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based inour Madison Store in New York, NY & will report to the Stylist Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with clients & prospects regarding fashion trends & their individual needs, help walk in customers.
- Optimize the customer experience through personalized, premium, high-touch service.
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients to encourage customer loyalty & increase revenue, build books.
- Respond to customer queries & needs effectively & efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided & consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to discuss with clients & give advice on general trends in the fashion world & developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion & luxury products
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in a sales goal environment
- Individual performer & team player
- Experience as a Personal Stylist, fashion concierge or retail associate in fashion & luxury goods retail with an established clientele required
- 2+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting
- Able to work evenings, weekends & holidays as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.