Why you would love working with us
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create security requirements & deliver security risk assessments.
- Conduct manual code reviews, penetration security testing, automated security testing.
- Deliver education on secure coding practices to product engineering teams.
- Coordinate internal & external penetration testing. Validate & triage issues with engineering teams for remediation.
- Implement safeguards & countermeasures
- Coordinate threat modeling exercises & follows steps to remediate identified issues/gaps
- Enhance our testing, monitoring & continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized & secure
- Detect & respond to security events & incidents
Who you are
- Minimum of 4 years of professional hands-on application security experience
- Experience designing, developing & improving access control & other core security functionality
- Strong fundamental knowledge of secure coding practices
- Strong understanding of application security architecture & ability to articulate best practices for application security
- Experience conducting manual code reviews & penetration security testing
- Experience evaluating, deploying, & managing application security tools
- Current security certifications like GCIH GWEB, CEH, OSCP, CISSP & others are nice to have but not required
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.