Quick Take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. Axios HQ is a brand new SaaS platform that enables businesses to better communicate with their own employees. We are hiring a b2b growth marketer to help grow our Axios HQ business!
Why it matters: The growth marketer will develop & execute a best-in-class marketing & demand generation program to acquire new, qualified business leads for Axios HQ.
Go deeper: As part of the Growth team at Axios, youll be managing the marketing program for Axios HQ. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing & executing marketing & optimization programs to generate new, qualified leads for Axios HQ.
- Leveraging both paid & organic channels to generate leads, such as house ads, email marketing, social media, display advertising, paid search, webinars & sponsorships.
- Initiating & managing A/B tests to improve conversions from advertising tactics & the lead conversion funnel.
- Working closely with Axios HQ Sales & Strategy teams to generate new strategies & tactics to increase our sales pipeline.
- Developing messages, writing ad copy & working with Design on creative assets for various marketing channels.
- Assisting with creations of marketing sales collaterals.
- Partnering with the Product/Tech team to execute landing page tests & other site optimization tactics to increase conversions.
- Reporting campaign progress, presenting data-driven insights & recommending next steps to increase the effectiveness of Axios HQ marketing campaigns.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios mission & have the following skills:
- Exceptional collaboration skills, especially with sales & account management teams
- Experience in B2B demand generation or marketing
- Keen interest in a SaaS subscription business
- Strong understanding of customer segments & journey through the conversion funnel
- Strong analytical skills & a knack for using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication & project management skills.
- An independent & creative thinker who takes initiative & makes things happen.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter & cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, & diverse work culture
- Annual learning & development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents & caretakers
- Access to the Axios Family Fund, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Weekly company-sponsored exercise & meditation classes
- Virtual company-sponsored social events