Timehop is looking for a full-time Office Manager who is an organized, flexible, & detail-oriented person, enthusiastic about both the practical & creative elements of office management.
Every day, millions of users come to Timehop to reminisce. Timehop surfaces all of your memories, from your camera roll & social media accounts to show you what you did & what you said on this day in history. Our platform has connected people to their past for nearly a decade, & we've successfully leveraged programmatic advertising to enable & empower our mission. We now offer this mobile advertising platform-called Nimbus-as a service to third-party mobile applications to power their programmatic advertising needs.
You will play a critical part in making sure the company & office run smoothly as our company grows. You will be in charge of daily operations including purchasing, kitchen/pantry, space planning, janitorial, as well as managing vendors & on-site contractors. You'll be able to drive an awesome experience for new employee onboarding & plan fun events to create the best employee experience. You'll work closely with the COO & CEO to make Timehop & Nimbus a comfortable, safe, fun, & supportive place to work or visit.
You would be responsible for:
- Creating a great first impression for guests, & a great environment & culture for employees
- Obsessively managing cleanliness & organization office-wide, & holding everyone else to your standards
- Scheduling, coordinating, & hosting events, celebrations, & parties (Like a Halloween happy hour with a fog machine, or a Holiday party with a piano player)
- Keeping the office snacks & drinks freshly ordered & stocked, & managing weekly catering programs
- Ordering custom swag with Marketing & Design teams
- Designing & supporting an onboarding process for new employees, helping them get settled in & setting up new work stations & welcome snacks
- Receive & distribute packages & office deliveries
- Building strong relationships with building management & external vendors, & supervise on-site, external contractors
- Maintaining the upkeep of equipment & supplies & making sure any needed repairs happen quickly & efficiently
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- 2+ years of office management or administration experience
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Extremely organized & able to juggle many tasks (actual juggling skills are a plus too)
- Resourceful, tech savvy, able to troubleshoot
- Excellent at email, telephone, & other communication methods
- Passionate about making this the best company in the world
- A sucker for nostalgia & cute dinosaurs