About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds & sustains the business services powering Deliveroos internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements & love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
Deliveroo Service Management aspires to create a collaborative working partnership between Enterprise Technology, enabling functions & its user base. The success of this partnership is continually reviewed against a number of different metrics across SLAs, KPIs & business perception.
As a Service Manager at Deliveroo you will be responsible, with others in the team, for the successful implementation, ongoing management & continual improvement of ITIL 4 processes. The main objective of the ITSM team is to improve the maturity of service delivery within Enterprise Technology & as such you will also be expected to provide hands-on coaching, mentoring, training & support to the various teams within the organisation that deliver service, many of whom are new to the principles of service management.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the strategic planning of the ITSM function with a longer term view to establish ESM
- Define, create & implement prioritised ITIL 4 practices which are fit for purpose at Deliveroo
- Actively manage the practices & continually improve them
- Be an ambassador for Service Management across ET & the wider Deliveroo business. Providing Service Management advice, guidance & support when necessary.
- Establish lasting relationships with Enterprise Technology customers & enabling functions
- Define, implement & analyse metrics to measure the success of the implemented practices & drive continual improvement activities
- Work closely with ET customers to assess their technology, experience, & security needs
- Regularly meet ET customers to understand business perception & assess customer satisfaction
- Deep understanding of ITIL 4 approach, principles & practices
- ITIL 4 certification
- 5 years of experience in an ITIL based role(s)
- Experience working across organisational boundaries on a local & global basis
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written)
- Effective communication with all levels of staff from junior to senior management
- Effective internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Broad understanding of business technologies & business considerations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
Were also interested in
- Experience of influence & partnership, both with & without direct authority over people
- Experience of one or more of ServiceNow, Zendesk, Jira
- Experience in creating insightful dashboards
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, & SRE ways of working
- Industry recognised advocate of Service Management & Agile ways of working
- Advanced ITIL certifications (v3 Expert / 4 Managing Professional).