Would you like to be apart of a young & fun environment? Are you a fast learner? Proactive, organised? Teads is calling all creative problem-solvers.
We are looking for a hands-on, adaptable person who doesn't shy away from expressing new ideas & be able to talk to multiple teams in order to get the job done.
You will be part of a publishing team, to support & ensure a growing inventory, whilst helping with the day-to-day management of existing publisher accounts.
The successful candidate will support the Publishing team to:
- Maintain, develop & grow existing publisher partner relationships
- Liaise with publishers to build best in class publisher sales collateral
- Help ensure an even distribution of revenue across Teads publishers
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners
- Build solid customer relationships & serve as point person for customer inquiries
- Manage the deployment & on-boarding of new clients
- Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features & provide feedback internally on client needs
Who we want:
- Currently studying in a Business School & looking fora 5/6 months internship
- A clear passion & knowledge around the key trends in digital media
- An ability to craft succinct compelling narratives
- Detail oriented & must have flexibility to work with diverse projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- Microsoft office skills be needed, especially in excel & Powerpoint
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.