Senior Email Executive
Email Campaign Manager
About RAPP Singapore
RAPP knows the way to create real value for brands, is to help them create real value for their customers. We do this by balancing Precision & Empathy: the ability to understand real people through data, & the smarts to meet their individual wants & needs. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience & technology. As part of Omnicom, RAPP is proud to employ over 1,000 talented people across U.S., Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore & Dubai, & we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual differences are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. The Singapore team was started in 2016 to address the needs of our regional clients, & we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Youll be creating/building emails & making sure that they are delivered on time & to the clients specifications. Youll be working closely with the rest of the client team to ensure all monitoring & KPIs are met & ensuring the client team is seen as a value-added service at all times.
We also think character is equally important. We are a fun, ambitious & flexible team that openly communicates & follows a can do attitude of mutual support regardless of your title. This is probably the main reason why you should join us! We are small enough to be agile, but have a global network of insanely talented people, whom you will get to work with/ learn from. That said, we strive (and succeed) to maintain a fun, flexible & respectful culture that you typically see in start-up agencies.
- Build & deploy emails
- Manage simple & dynamic content setup, working with data to drive content & large lookup tables
- Test & monitor campaigns compatibility with all web browsers & devices
- Understand & edit HTML
- Ensure work is checked & relevant checklists are completed
- Manage a busy workload with several email build projects in different stages at the same time
- Multi-task to deal with urgent & quick turnaround requests
- Self-manage workload & highlight any scheduling conflicts to Team Leader
- Support & mentor junior member of the team, sharing knowledge & best practice
- Have a sound knowledge of the email systems & processes in place & suggest improvements
- Solve problems & communicate issues & resolution to Team Leader & to client (where appropriate)
- To be the sole email representative at client meetings
- Provide clear communication to clients (internal & external) during campaigns
- Understand the needs of the client & respond efficiently & appropriately to meet these
- Suggest ideas to add value to the client & continuously seek to improve client satisfaction & efficiency
Skills & Experience
- Wed expect you to understand working in an email marketing capacity & have detailed level knowledge email best practices & platforms
- You will have previous experience working with email platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Dot Digital, Redpoint, Episerver etc. Experience of Salesforce Market Cloud would be a distinct advantage
- You will be familiar with HTML & be very comfortable editing HTML or adding new HTML elements to an existing template
- We want someone whos highly organized & shows strong attention to detail the small things count!
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage several small & large projects simultaneously delivering to deadlines
- You will have 4-5 years + experience of email marketing execution