Jetty is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for performing quality assurance/quality control through monitoring & review of insurance customer service phone calls & transactions (FNOL, claims, data entry, vendor processing). This position reports to the Quality Assurance & Training Lead in our Atlanta office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs call monitoring for quality control on data processing, claims processing & report processing.
- Provides monthly results to management team.
Performs transaction review for quality control on data processing, claims processing, & report processing.
- Participates in design & review of quality control process to identify efficiencies & improvements for member care, claims & partner care processes.
- Participates in special projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains appropriate position documentation.
- Consistent & equitable application of quality standards across all functional areas.
- Must maintain high level of discretion regarding reviews performed & outcomes
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, & demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service & response
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance organization
- Bachelors degree preferred, not required
- Strong judgment required specifically during the quality control process to access actions processed by specialists.
- Work closely with departmental team members & management.
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable & effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, & inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters & real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy & protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, & Valar, & has growing teams in New York City & Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee