ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
Our Operations Associates are an integral part of our company. They are detail orientated, process focused, & self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. The primary role of this position is to receive, process, verify, & reassign titles from sellers on sold vehicles.
- Process & reassign titles for vehicles sold.
- Examine vehicle title for accuracy & conformity to specified requirements.
- Verify acceptance & negotiability of the title in the state for which it is filed.
- Confirm accurate Vin #, Mileage, Release of any Liens, proper signatures of the seller, proper reassignment to the buyer, & that titles contain no alterations.
- Report any discrepancies to appropriate Specialist.
- Maintain knowledge of current DMV laws & regulations as they relate to the vehicle titles & interpret titling regulations in each state.
- Resolve title issues through interaction with customers, dealers & regulatory agencies.
- Document recurring title issues & potential problem scenarios to help with continuous education efforts for the entire title.
- Work closely with Specialists & Consultants.
- Receive & route calls in a courteous & efficient manner to the appropriate personnel or department service.
- Perform tasks as assigned by manager/senior.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative or customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented skills required.
- Quality focused mentality a must.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition & strong customer service skills.
- Desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Ability to multitask.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.