Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an experienced product leader passionate about delivering award-winning customer experiences. We are looking for someone who excels at prioritizing asks across multiple stakeholders & has the vision to help drive the long term vision & strategy for our Invoicing & Reporting team.
As a product manager in this group you will be responsible for owning the vision to create a first class customer billing experience. We are looking for someone who is constantly wearing our customers shoes & who leverages data & customer research to define success. This role will report directly into the Director of Product, Billing Platform & will lead all aspects of product development & day to day product operations for our Billing Console team.
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of building products & advocating on behalf of customers.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager focused on customer facing tools in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining the product roadmap & specing out new features/product enhancements.
- Someone who thrives working through the hustle n bustle of day to day operations never losing sight of the long term vision.
- Great communicator who can find common ground across different types of stakeholders & can easily engage with other product managers.
- Has sound understanding of SAAS/cloud solutions, product integrations, & technical product roadmaps.
- Someone who isnt afraid to jump into large datasets to help define success criteria & identify feature gaps.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong preference for someone with heavy background in customer facing role(s) with UX design to create first class customer experiences
- Understanding of quote to cash process is desirable, not required.
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You can effectively communicate complex concepts, compliance requirements & voice customer needs through product requirements documentation, internal support docs & customer facing FAQs.
- DRAW THE OWL: Conduct research & customer interviews to drive product strategy & define success.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: You are responsible for setting a product vision & strategy, & will be working on user experience, research/customer interviews, planning & prioritizing sprints, defining the product roadmap & specing out new features & product enhancements.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio as well as external customers leading the charge in setting up customers for success.
The Billing Platform is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, product teams, GTM & G&A to support Twilios existing business, new products & acquisitions. The success of Twilio is dependent on the success of the Billing Platform & its ability to provide scalable, reliable, intuitive experiences for our internal stakeholders & external customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.