We're looking for someone to join our business development team to help us engage customers in the financial technology & start-up industry. You'll be working with companies who need tools to access financial account data, & exposure with banks & other Financial Institutions. You will help define the future of the financial technology ecosystem, & work with companies in the financial & insurance technology space.
- Take lead on managing inbound leads & outbound sales for our financial technology customer segment.
- Lead demos & discovery sessions with target clients.
- Manage customer lifecycle from prospecting to qualification to conversion.
- Become a thought leader & advocate for our technology in the industry, attend conferences, events, etc.
- Systematically track client & prospect interactions, keep structured records of client issues & product feedback to pass on to support & operations teams.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a business development and/or sales role.
- Interest in & knowledge of the startup & technology world (conferences, incubators, etc.), with a specific focus on fintech & adjacent sectors.
- Experience with selling technical products & "solution sales" a major plus..
- Organized, disciplined work style with an attention to detail - deep knowledge of our pipeline & different customers, as well as what is required to move them forward/close them.