WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, & non-technical support questions
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, with targeted & effective guidance, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations, marketing strategy
- Advise larger enterprise clients on organizational strategy to allow for truly cross-channel marketing communications
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to continuing support
- Own ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, & business users.
- Analyze customer use cases & recommend market/vertical best practices to optimize product usage & adoption & enhance client marketing programs
- Work with clients & our Support team to manage the technical troubleshooting process & drive towards issue resolution
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals & upsells
- Product expertise through delivery of training & planning workshops for clients
- Proactively analyze & provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews, & more
- Work with Onboarding Managers & other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users
- Solicit & synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Collaborate across teams to share learnings & mentor new team members
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3 years+ experience managing enterprise accounts at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc)
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.