About the Role
With over 150 remote Stylists in the UK & more than 6,000 remote Stylists across the US, our Styling organisation is the heartbeat of Stitch Fix. One Fix & one Client at a time, our Stylists are the front line in creating the experience that Stitch Fix is known for, personalised & effortless style. Our team of Stylists do this through curated Fixes, helping each Client find what they love. As a Styling Styling Field Lead, you will grow, develop & inspire a diverse team of Stylists in the Greater London Styling Region.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
Manage, develop & inspire a team of Stylists
- Directly manage a team of 25-50 part time & full time remote Stylists, who are relentlessly focused on the Client experience
- Develop & manage your teams performance & operational targets to meet our Client & business needs; create & execute personalised performance management plans
- Teach & coach your team in styling best practices to improve the Client experience & outcomes
- Strategise & create unique opportunities for Stylists to engage, learn, develop & grow
- Celebrate team successes & recognise individual achievements
- Create an engaging & rewarding employee experience for our Stylists
- Be available for your team by working standard business hours (M-F, 9am-6pm, inclusive with a one hour break) with availability on occasional evenings & weekends as needed
Scale the Greater London Styling Region
- Be a brand ambassador & build awareness of Stitch Fix & the Stylist position
- Recruit, interview & assess Stylist candidates to build a talented, passionate, diverse & Client focused styling organisation
- Build an internal talent pipeline within your team of Stylists & participate in talent planning discussions for your region
Be a leader in the Styling Organisation
- Be a key partner in assessing future talent within your region including developing, assessing, interviewing & onboarding new Leads
- Work with cross functional teams that impact the broader styling team
- Build community, best practice sharing & collaboration within team & across the larger Stylist team
- Share learnings, insights, ideas & best practices with others regularly
- Attend Styling Team Lead trainings & events, bringing our Stitch Fix culture to life
- Model the Stitch Fix mission & values
Were excited about you because
- You have 5+ years experience working directly with customers or in customer service
- You have 3+ years of people leadership experience working with large teams; remote leadership experience a benefit
- You have a proven history of building strong, resilient & nimble teams, & developing future leaders
- You have the ability to independently make sound business decisions
- You are relentlessly focused on the Client experience - Clients & people are the focus of everything you do & this is reflected in the teams you build.
- You will work remotely & in central London as needed for trainings, events, meetings, etc.
- You are self motivated, detail-orientated, disciplined & organised & have a growth mindset
- You are a solutions-orientated problem solver who is comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- Your verbal & written communication skills are unparalleled
- You are tech savvy & comfortable with navigating Google products & various social media apps & websites
- Above all else, you are bright, kind & motivated by challenge
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright, kind & goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our Clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our Clients every day
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men & women combining art & science to disrupt & redefine the retail industry. Were the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology & unique product to deliver a refined & deeply personalised shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of Client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; & were looking for incredible people to contribute! Wed love for you to help us carry on the trend.