TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Were fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology & operational perspective. To achieve this, were bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, & biopharma companies to work side by side.
The Operations Manager, Clinical Management is responsible for establishing operational excellence in our Trial Operations organization, with a specific focus on clinical management activities. In short, this role will be focused on analyzing how our Clinical Study Managers & Clinical Research Coordinators are executing on our clinical operations, identifying opportunities to drive quality improvement & efficiency, & implementing solutions across the team.
The Operations Manager role will be highly cross-functional in nature, working closely with other teams within the Operations organization, as well as our Data, Product, & QA teams.
- Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for standardization & best practices & provides leadership in resulting workstreams & initiatives. Creates & authors functional Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidance documents, onboarding/training for the Clinical Operations function & across the entire TrialSpark organization.
- Problem Solving & Risk Identification: Identifies trends for risks & develops/manages mitigation strategies across the Trial Ops portfolio. Facilitates action follow-up & issue resolution within the matrix-environment of the Operations teams in order to deliver against company goals. Leads & participates in Lessons Learned debriefs.
- Use knowledge of industry practices to turn generalized opportunities into specific tactics & advise operational leaders & their teams on how to connect key metrics to the work performed
- Responsible for driving insights, ideas to optimize business processes & product solutions
You might be a great fit for this role if you are:
- 3+ years of experience in life sciences, including in a management role as a team lead or project manager.
- An experienced project manager. Simple or complex, youre able to bring clarity & energy to a project, making everyone around you more effective.
- Comfortable with complexity. You arent intimidated by the complicated or difficult, & relish the opportunity to navigate a team through challenges.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, & execute on a plan. You naturally build machines to create operational efficiency, but dont hesitate to tear them down when they arent doing their job.
- A strong written & oral communicator. You know how to synthesize a complex situation into a few salient points, & are strategic in your external messaging.
- Bonus points if you have PMP certification & Clinical Research experience.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.