At 1stDibs, its our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. As a marketplace for furniture, art, jewelry, & fashion, we are continuously invested in creating beautiful experiences for our users.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Trade marketing & sales enablement team. In this role you will support & execute marketing campaigns that drive engagement & increase share of wallet from our audience of consumers, private clients, & interior design firms.
This role will work in close collaboration with the broader marketing team, sales, support & product to develop & execute campaigns & customer experiences.
What youll do
- Partner closely with team members to support the execution & reporting of Trade marketing campaigns & in-person/digital events
- Work with channel owners to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets & smooth functioning of the campaign process
- Run cross-functional meetings, gather agenda topics, create decks & tracking follow-ups
- Leverage research, industry insights & market trends to help inform campaign strategy, topics, partnerships & uncover opportunities
- Develop relationships with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Sales, Product & Operations to support campaign management
- End-to-end management of our Trade marketing obligations, including scheduling & tracking of interior designer content, & collaboration with the Editorial, Social, Email & Merchandising teams
- Support sales enablement efforts by developing email sequences, sales collateral & talking points
- Develop a deep understanding of the interior design community, engage with designers & manage relationships
What youll bring
If you join us, youll come on board with a passion for marketing and:
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong project management & documentation skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease & to prioritize effectively
- Strong written, & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel & Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail
- A love for design & eagerness to learn
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Prior experience in digital marketing, e-commerce or related field preferred
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.