At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As a Junior Affiliate Manager you will be part of exciting new growth of affiliate channel within HelloFresh, based in our Berlin office. We are building up a new affiliate team to support this growth, giving you the opportunity to develop & learn the skills required to manage affiliate programs.
To succeed in this role, youll need a good understanding of online marketing with a degree to support, a passion for forming professional relationships, & an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.
- Identify key partners to recruit onto our affiliate programs
- Support with the recruitment, retention, & performance of our affiliate partners
- Work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, & ensuring maximum ROI from our affiliate budget. Example of initiatives include among others adjustment of discount & payout structure, creative strategy or landing page optimization
- Be the primary contact & support for our strategic affiliate partners in France & Sweden
- Learn how to interpret & analyse data to to troubleshoot campaigns, optimise partner performance, & identify opportunities for improvement & growth.
- Represent HelloFresh & strengthen relationships in the market through calls & meetings, & the attendance of conferences, & industry events
- Expand & develop your professional knowledge of the affiliate industry by creating personal networks, with the opportunity to apply learning budget to harness your technical expertise.
Who we are looking for
- A university graduate with a Master degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or other.
- Fluent in both French & English
- With at least 1 year of experience in online marketing (collected in internships or other work experiences)
- Bringing analytical mindset as well as very strong communication skills
- A team player that is able to work also independently
- Driven by the desire to learn & to build
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.