CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is currently seeking a Policy & Communications Associate for the Public Affairs team. The Associate will report to the Director of Policy Communications & ideally be based in either New York City or Washington, DC. This person will assist CLEARs public policy, government affairs, & corporate communications efforts.
What You Will Do:
- Track & analyze legislation at the local, state, & federal level to determine potential impact on & relevance to CLEAR
- Assist CLEARs legislative & stakeholder outreach strategy by developing contact databases, presentations, talking points, & meeting briefings
- Produce materials such as weekly trend reports, media analysis, issue specific briefings, policy analysis, & executive level briefings
- Leverage internal data, industry, & consumer trends to assist in the development of relevant reports & case studies for internal & external purposes
- Contribute to presentations, working documents/spreadsheets/databases, & government affairs & corporate communications materials
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience working in public policy, preferably on Capitol Hill or with a think tank, advocacy group, state legislature, or lobbying firm.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or relevant experience
- Experience tracking legislation & ability to understand, distill, & communicate nuanced policy details.
- Demonstrated understanding of national & state politics & legislative process
- Strong work ethic & strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & organize time effectively in a fast-paced constantly changing environment