ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
Our passionate design team values collaboration, sharing ideas, & championing user-centered experiences across the organization. This role requires a multi-disciplined Production Designer to join our Creative Team to execute a range of graphic assets across many areas of the business. Your design work will be viewed by millions of sports fans across North America on items such as homepage takeovers, static advertisements, landing pages, & print campaigns. You will also execute assets for our major partners across NFL, MLB, NBA, & NHL. You will work closely with Copywriters, Creative Directors, Project Managers, & other Designers in our New York office. This role will have the ability to assist in the translation of marketing assets across all of our channels.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Produce high quality, on-brand graphics for advertising campaigns & whole site takeovers
- Execute performance-based assets, including social media, landing pages, banner ads, & email
- Scale designs across campaign initiatives
- Translate & deliver campaigns on time & to the correct technical specifications
- Follow design style & brand guidelines
- Contribute to an incredible design culture
What we're looking fr in our next teammate
- Minimum 2+ years of professional graphic design experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with a design focus or related field preferred
- Well-rounded portfolio of real & conceptual work
- Ability to develop design concepts & solutions based on creative briefs
- High attention to detail
- Confident in using Adobe CS
- Strong interest in sports design is a plus
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.