The Appian Employer Brand team is passionate about everything involved in highlighting our brand & positioning us within the market as an employer of choice. This includes ensuring we have a cohesive message that spans from the first interaction with us, to all the various touch points across the Appian journey. We are responsible for the development & management of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP), the marketing of our employment brand to external job seekers & internal employees, along with equipping employees with resources & tools they need to be successful brand champions. We love to create, & have a blast while doing it.
As Appians Senior Manager, Global Employer Brand, you will lead a team of Recruitment Marketers & Content Producers focused on defining & positioning who we are. You will accelerate the Appian brand through the market to reach job seekers, prospects, & clients across the world, while maintaining consistent alignment between Employer Brand & the rest of the business.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience leading & developing a full lifecycle Employer Brand strategy
- Drive to successfully coach & mentor a team that works with multiple functions of the business
- Experience with paid & organic recruitment marketing campaigns, including: social media, paid social advertising, & email nurture campaigns
- The ability to effectively articulate data that supports Recruitment Marketing & EB activities to senior leadership, demonstrating practical results while working towards continuous improvement
- Creativity & curiosity to explore various branding efforts to get us to that next level, including: DEI, campaigns, advertising, tools, articles, ect
- Excellent copywriting, editing, & proofreading skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Bambu, or other talent-related software; preferred
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- The Employer Brand team is a small, but mighty pod of 3, & growing! We sit within the Talent Acquisition team at Appian & have very close relationships with the People team, along with all the areas of the business. We have a lot of fun, & deeply enjoy what we do.
- Well immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- 5+ years of experience in an Employer Brand or Recruitment Marketing related role
- 1-2+ years experience leading & developing a team
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.