Vimeo OTT helps video creators grow thriving video businesses, from small content creators to major media partners. Creators distribute & sell their amazing videos through our customer-branded websites & apps on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, & Roku. Our core technology is a React & Rails web app through which creators administer multiple video products & viewers watch & pay for videos.
The OTT Monetization team builds tools that enables creators to sell subscriptions to their videos, from checkout experience to financial reporting. Were looking for an ambitious & collaborative QA engineer to join our team & help us modernize our automated testing infrastructure, coverage, & processes.
Were a team that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity, & celebrates technical excellence. We continuously ship small improvements to help our creators. We believe diversity of perspective & experience are key to building great tech.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, QA Analysts, & Product Leads, to define & implement Vimeo OTTs test automation strategy & best practices
- Create robust, flexible automated test suites to be run within a continuous integration workflow & in local development environments
- Build on & improve Vimeo OTTs automated testing infrastructure using your knowledge of Ruby on Rails testing & best practices
- Build reporting to continuously measure progress on Vimeo OTTs development lifecycle & product quality
- Grow technically & professionally in a collaborative & inclusive environment with opportunities to learn & share with others
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2 + years of Automated Software Testing Experience
- Proficiency in providing clear Automated Results Reports based on test cycles
- Experience with CI environments such as CircleCI, Travis, or Jenkins
- Experience interacting with & testing HTTP APIs
- Excellent communication skills & ability to capture & provide supporting data
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, & Product Leads
- Ability to recognize & run diagnosis on visual & functional regressions
- Creative thinking to optimize test approach & efficiency
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.