Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a highly motivated Commissions Analyst to play a key role as part of the SSC Sales Compensation team. This position will be primarily responsible for tactical administration of commissions. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented with excellent organizational & time management skills. Excellent verbal & written communication, & collaborative skills are also required to interface in a cross functional teaming environment with various levels of management. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp, eager professional who is passionate about working in a dynamic environment with one of the fastest growing pre-IPO companies.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of commissions including the commissions expense accrual file
- Responsible for the administration of compensation plans including timely electronic distribution of plans & tracking acceptance, individual plan set-up in the system process adjustments, & data validation.
- Administer variable compensation payments including draws, commission bonuses, SPIFF payouts & other custom compensation plan terms
- Execution & maintenance of all compensation plans to ensure calculations & payments are accurate, complete, & in compliance with company policy or practice.
- Configure & participate in testing of commission systems to ensure commissions calculate correctly for the changes in Global Sales Incentive Plan & compensation structure
- Work closely Human Resource & Sales Operations to track changes in sales employee data for new hires, terminations, transfers, compensation, & retroactive changes
- Assisting with ad hoc commission data gathering, reporting, analysis & other projects as needed
What You Bring to SSC:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational & time management skills
- 5+ years of experience in sales compensation administration
- Understanding of sales commissions process & related administrative experience
- Microsoft office skills (emphasis on intermediate Excel skills)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ICM or similar project management/collaboration tool,
- Excellent verbal & written communication, collaborative, & people skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems & provide solutions.
- Able to work independently & take initiative
- Experience with Spiff & Docusign a plus
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.