As a Marketing Science Senior Analyst, your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how data science fits in the big picture of a project. Of the five sub-disciplines of Marketing Sciencetracking & measurement, data visualization, testing & evaluation, data integration, & statistical modelingyoure a rock star in at least two. Most importantly, youve got a solid understanding of how they all fit into a project, & youre looking to hone your craft in areas youre unfamiliar with. Also, gaining some leadership experience by providing guidance to junior analysts on daily project deliverables is definitely something youre up for.
- Understand what the data means & where it fits into the clients business.
- Ensure proper communication between the Marketing Science team & other disciplines.
- Approach analysis process logically to demonstrate how data lead to conclusions.
- Drive collaboration within teams to provide support, share skills, & gain insight.
- Confidently manage project delivery expectations & communications to project team.
- A detail-oriented mindset with exceptional organization skills.
- Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery.
- Confidence in your communication & collaboration skills.
- Ability to efficiently communicate deliveries & delays of project with follow-ups as needed.
- Well-organized approach to working on multiple projects at once.
- Passion to always improve your teams craft through ongoing learning & support.