Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are hiring our Head of Web Performance Optimization to establish the department within our Product team.
As Contentsquare is quickly growing, web performance has become a critical focus to make sure that we provide our customers the best experience. You will be responsible for establishing & driving CS web performance strategy cross-teams.
- Define, articulate & drive CS performance optimization strategy & vision;
- Act as the subject matter expert on anything web or tag performance related to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives;
- Lead company-wide strategic & cross-collaboration initiatives;
- Collaborate with Product marketing to keep a close eye on the competitive landscape & anticipate market evolution in order to be constantly one step ahead of competitors;
Establish processes & monitoring solutions in order to empower implementation support teams in proactively identifying issues;
- Partner with Sales in order to support new business & upsell revenue;
- Partner with Product House leadership to influence & challenge product & tech decisions;
- Train Pre-sales, CSM, Product & R&D teams, on how they can optimize both their current performance & build performance into their culture
- At least 5 years of experience in Web Performance ideally in SaaS company
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles with preferably SaaS organizations of global companies;
- The ability to evangelise & share knowledge around web performance;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work well in a global, dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment;
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of Agile development processes & Methodologies would be a plus!