Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Slice, the nations largest online ordering platform for local pizzerias, is looking for an enthusiastic & analytical results-driven marketer to join our team! This is a critical role where you own execution of our B2B field marketing & demand gen initiatives. You are joining a highly passionate & skilled team of marketers who love what they do & have fun doing it. You will create winning go-to-market strategies in close collaboration with regional & market teams. Reporting to the Manager, B2B Marketing, this individual will play an integral role in shaping the national B2B strategy for Slice.
- Identify key partnerships to drive local shop acquisition
- Contribute to field marketing strategic playbook & planning for Slice B2B business
- Drive marketability & advanced lead conversion focused strategies
- Lead pilot executions to demonstrate the viability of new innovative directions
- Own end to end campaign creative briefs for B2B initiatives
- Work cross functionally with the larger Marketing, Creative/Brand, Operations, Sales, Product teams & other relevant parties on a day-to-day basis
- Create campaign reports; reports will detail our performance, engagement, & other relevant data to analyze trends in the future
- Act as a liaison between the B2B Marketing team & the Field team
- Constantly brainstorm ideas as to how we generate demand with local shops & how we can continue to support sales to win
- Work with team on monthly marketing calendar
- Partner & work with Manager to deliver the full annual planning process for field & demand gen marketing
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or communications
- Creative Thinker someone who is resourceful & obsessed with marketing
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, & Looker
- Strong analytical skills & ability to leverage data to drive acquisition
- Strong communication, organizational skills, & attention to detail
- Team player with excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Passion for food, helping small businesses, & eating a ridiculous amount of pizza
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.