At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, & Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful & value-added engagement at every touch-point, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
The Revenue Operations (Rev Ops) team works cross functionally & collaboratively across the organization to drive growth. We provide insights, support, analytics, forecasting, & change management to help align the goals of the company.
The Email Automation Manager will lead email marketing across OnDeck & will be a thought partner to drive innovation
As an email automation manager at OnDeck on the Rev Ops team, you will:
- Develop & implement a broad set of email campaigns to nurture, convert, engage & retain OnDecks small business customers & channel partners who serve small businesses.
- Own management of our automated performance marketing tools; serve as platform, strategy & segmentation expert for all email journeys; manage vendor relationship & troubleshoot issues.
- Program & execute campaigns including audience segmentation, template creation, template editing & automation deployment.
- Optimize the email channel for performance across a variety of metrics including conversions, engagement, list health, deliverability, & open rate; complete custom analyses on CRM-related topics, providing actionable insights
- Code emails for responsiveness & cross-browser compatibility.
- Manage & optimize A/B testing strategies & testing roadmap & maintain data hygiene methodologies.
- Advance personalization & segmentation capabilities, lead-score modeling & database management practices.
- Drive innovation via metrics & communication
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 3+ years experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing customer acquisition email campaign HTML & inline CSS coding skills.
- Excellent analytical skills & ability to interpret data & provide actionable insights.
- A proven track record of driving customer acquisition & retention through industry best practices in email marketing.
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities with attention to detail; well organized & able to meet deadlines.
- Experience with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and/or other compliance requirements
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Relevant certifications, Marketo certification preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. & a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble & strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**