Do you like data? Are you into being challenged and
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a Data Scientist you will be a key member of an international team committed to building the best online identity & security app - & be a part of our data driven culture where the insights you make affect every person in our company. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including data analysts, data engineers, product managers, engineers, marketers & user researchers.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with our P
- Develop research questions & undertake data exploration to understand who our users are, how they get value from Dashlane & what we can do to develop our product to bring greater values
- Design, analyze & interpret the results of AB testing experiments.You will be responsible for setting standards (e.g. determining sample sizes, significance levels, methods used) as well as identifying & implementing unique ways to shorten the time to results
- Define, evaluate, dashboard & monitor key metrics understanding root causes of changes
- Explore our data to understand of optimize the performance of machine learning systems.
- 2+ years as a data scientist
- 2+ years in SQL
- 2+ years using various machine learning tools
- 2+ working with AB testing in a corporate environment
- 2+ years experience in a programming language (Python, Java, Node, C++, etc)
We're Also Looking For:
- An advanced degree (Masters or PhD)
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to build ML algorithms, not just apply pre-built tools
- Experience with R
- Advanced knowledge of experimental design
- Ability to effectively communicate results
- Has applied machine learning to actual business problems, not just school projects
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.