BlueshiftsAI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift isbased in San Francisco andbuilding a Segment of One Marketing Automation solution used by consumer marketers. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel.The company is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), & were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs).
Blueshift's SaaS platform is used by marketers at leading brands such as Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, PayPal among others. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners.
Blueshift is looking for aSoftware Engineer - Customer Success. As an engineer, you would be responsible for building tooling & systems to onboard customers on Blueshift's SaaS platform.
- Build frameworks for data ingestion, transformation & dealing with diverse types of data
- On-board data for customers by building custom scripts/connectors as needed
- Work closely with "Solutions Manager" to track customer success metrics & remove blockers
- Assist sales team to setup demos
- Prior experience with web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Passion for customer success
- Detail-oriented & metrics driven
- Mastersin Computer Science or related fields
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role with SaaS products
- Competitive salary & equity
Awards & Recognition
Blueshift has received numerous awards & recognition, including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing
- Stevie Award for most innovative company
- Patented AI technology
- Cutting edge customers include BBC, Udacity, IAC & more.