Card Operations Manager
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
Current is looking for a Card Operations Manager to join our team in New York. The Business Operations Lead will report to the Senior Business Operations Manager, serving as the operational liaison between our internal teams & external partners to ensure seamless fulfillment of our card products.
This means regularly interfacing internally with our product, data, business development & design teams & coordinating externally with our processor, manufacturing partners, & personalization & fulfillment vendors to ensure smooth operations.
- Develop internal KPIs & metrics for ongoing card operations performance assessments
- Manage External Relationships - establish & maintain strong relationships with our card fulfillment & card manufacturing partners
- Partner with our internal teams to build & maintain robust operating performance reporting
- Glean deeper insights & surface opportunities to improve our card fulfillment operations
- Manage & deliver periodic updates on inventory status across each of our card products & fulfillment partners
- Iterate on & refine our card fulfillment forecasts & inventory models - incorporating finance, marketing, design, product, & operational initiatives
- Benchmark card fulfillment partner performance against our existing SLAs, continually push to improve & redefine partner performance standards & refresh SLAs
- Be ready to respond to urgent issues related to our daily fulfillment operations, report status, & coordinate solutions with our internal teams
- Serve as a source of truth resource for our internal teams regarding all things card operations & fulfillment
- Coordinate with our marketing & design teams on the creation of new custom card stock
- 4+ years of experience in financial services, consulting and/or manufacturing
- Supply chain management experience is desirable but not required
- Project management experience. You have a demonstrated track record of multi-tasking & coordinating efforts across multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Vendor management and/or supply chain management & experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits