ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Customer Operations Product Partner, you will be responsible for overseeing the relationship between Customer Operations & all departments (Product, Commercial, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Operational Readiness, Fraud & Payments) associated with the Sportsbook products that directly impact Customer Operations & Customer Experience. You will be responsible for the ongoing improvement with a focus on the following areas: Voice of the Customer, Customer Experience, Customer Operations Key Initiatives & Customer Experience Analytics for the Sportsbook products. You will be expected to drive material initiatives across key stakeholders to drive the importance of improving customer experience & journeys that are directly affected by different departments within your product area. You will need to demonstrate strategic influence at all levels, to gain support & alignment on resource requirements for key CX initiatives, designed to constantly enhance customer journeys.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for the creation, execution & aftercare of improvement projects within various parts of the Sportsbook businesses that affect customers & customer operations.
- Analyze & recommend improvements to existing processes across various teams including but not limited to Marketing, Product, Commercial, Engineering, Fraud & Payments.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders within your product area on the needs of improvement within Customer Operations that will ensure an improved Customer Value & Customer Experience across the board.
- Build out a set of KPIs to monitor & track to report on the improvement of Customer Experience within your product areas.
- Initiate areas of improvement for Customer Experience, while working alongside the different teams in Customer Operations, & your product area to ensure valuable & prioritized Customer Experience projects are completed
- Gather needed data support & customer service support by working alongside other managers & analysts in Customer Operations & across the company to support priorities to improve Customer Experience within your product area
- Develop & maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in order to gather all information needed to improve Customer Experiences, CS efficiency & scalability.
- Prepare materials for business reviews & lead operational planning meetings
- Contribute to ensuring key meetings have high impact on organization alignment & overall results
- Lead Customer Feedback meetings across the company to ensure full transparency of customer experience
- Develop strong collaborative, effective relationships across key stakeholder departments & teams.
- Be a strong advocate for CX at all times to all key stakeholder audiences.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Customer Experience, Product or Project Management role, or similar preferred
- Must be able to attain required regulatory licensure(s)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in presentation & visualization skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Effective communication skills to deliver actionable insights in a clear & understandable manner to decision-makers in non-customer facing departments
- Ability to work across teams, locations & time zones
- Critical thinking, proactivity, attention to details, go-getter attitude
- Be a strategic thinker, who can also execute.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.