HYPR Corp is the leader in True Passwordless authentication because we dont rely on shared secrets for identity & access management. Were currently seeking at PROACTIVE Project Manager to join our growing team.
This opportunity offers tremendous growth due to the high-visibility nature of whats needed. Your demonstrated experience in open, proactive, & collaborative communication with both internal & external teams is critical. As such, youll manage multiple aspects that range across our projects & involve every aspect of the relationship flow with our clients. You need to be an expert at gaining consensus, setting expectations, evaluating resources, & define boundaries that are agreed to, monitored & supported.
Your experience working with cross-functional teams, negotiating with stakeholders, & driving measured success is paramount in delivering enterprise-grade solutions on time & within budget.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of experience working with cloud, on-prem, hybrid software solutions
- 5+ years managing multiple concurrent technical projects with software team(s) of more than 10+ people
- 5+ Years of experience developing detailed project plans working with Product & Engineering teams.
- 4+ years of experience using Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum & Kanban
- Strong knowledge & experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices
- Proven success in holding teams accountable to commitments
- Demonstrated success monitoring & tracking progress in order to escalate client issues
- Proven track record of building enterprise solutions that deliver success at scale
- Must be an expert in translating technical projects into meaningful progress reports for executive consumption
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, & youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer