Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Off the back of a record breaking year in new business, our EMEA team is growing significantly. As a result we are looking for a specialist Senior Recruiter with a track record of scaling sales & marketing teams to bring a fantastic new generation of Campers to our Camp.
This is an essential role & has a direct impact on our ability to grow our revenue & achieve our mission of making a better world of work.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Own full cycle recruiting responsibilities for roles across the EMEA, working closely with our General Manager & VP EMEA, hiring entry level roles to strategic leaders.
- Partner with our People leadership to deliver against annual hiring plans.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, & hiring the right talent to fuel Culture Amps growth.
- Be a strategic thought partner & offer leaders guidance & support throughout the hiring process.
- Create meaningful candidate experiences & leave candidates promoting Culture Amp, even after they are not offered a job.
- Establish strong relationships across the company & a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, & the roles beyond the job descriptions.
Through our interview process, you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills & can effectively articulate value & thoughts to candidates & leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of developments. Listen well & seek to understand.
- A consultative nature & an orientation towards service. You respond quickly to questions & go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates & leaders.
- Great organisation & follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates & tasks & stay on top of all issues. Keep candidates informed throughout the process.
- Strong sourcing skills. You create targeted sourcing plans, leveraging social media, Boolean searches, & other tools to build robust pipelines of active & passive talent. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent & quickly build rapport with sourced candidates.
As part of the TA team, you are:
- Empathetic, with a genuine passion for helping people & amplifying their experiences both in & out of work.
- Passionate for equality & inclusion, & are enthusiastic about bringing this in to your work.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
- Appreciative of the positive impact of vulnerability in leaders, especially in Sales.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if youre interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!