Working alongside our Senior Manager of People Operations, the People Operations Associate will be charged with owning all People systems while building processes & efficiencies that enable the People function to scale. They will leverage their unique combination of analytical & people skills to produce meaningful people data that informs key business decisions & drives Knotel to 10x.
What Youll Do
- Be the expert in Knotels HR systems ensuring accurate, timely reporting & implementing system updates & customizations as needed
- Contribute to the creation & ongoing maintenance of our company intranet & learning management system (WiseTail)
- Act as a main point of contact to employees in all phases of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding & everything in between
- Identify & create internal process improvement, working cross-functionally to enhance the way the People Ops team works
- Support other People Operations processes & special projects, as needed
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- A natural people person with an employee-centric mindset
- Ability to quickly & easily learn new systems, simultaneously pinpointing improvement areas
- Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, & professionalism
- Enjoys a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves environment & is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Bonus points for experience in HR & using HRIS systems (especially BambooHR)
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.