WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking an Experiential Manager to ideate, curate & execute Resy events & brand activations globally. Reporting to the Director, Experiential, you will be responsible for executing a comprehensive Resy strategy across all priority markets. You will work closely with PR, Content & other cross-functional stakeholders (Restaurants & Sales teams) as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ideate new event programs, dining series & brand activations
- Manage the execution of Resy dining events, programs & brand activations in key priority markets
- Lead outreach & curation for all US dining programs & events
- Manage day to day relationship & communication with chef & restaurant partners involved in Resy events & dining programs
- Actively cultivate & maintain strong relationships with chefs, restaurateurs & operators
- Vet & manage all incoming event opportunities (from partners & others)
- Manage all event ticketing
- Support on B2B programs & initiatives
- Develop & draft copy for events, invitations, agreements, proposals, recaps etc (as needed)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of hospitality event experience
- You possess a deep knowledge of restaurants & chefs, & have a passion for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- You have established chef, industry & restaurant relationships that you are able to leverage to create new opportunities
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & have excellent time management skills with the ability to recognize & focus on high priority tasks
- You are hyper organized with a keen attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- You are coachable, self-motivated & a fast learner
- You are thoughtful, proactive, imaginative & collaborative
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Offer of employment with Resy is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws & regulations.