Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a French Content Reviewer.
Why should you be a content reviewer at Taboola?
Do you spend too much time scrolling through celeb stories on Insta? Can you tell the difference between the lyse & Matignon? Do you know what infodmie is? If you said yes to all three AND you are a leader by nature you might be a good candidate for this interesting position at Taboola. The Content Review team manages the gatekeepers for the worlds most advanced discovery platform serving content to over a billion users every month.
What is the biggest challenge of being a French Content Reviewer?
To be good at this job, you need to have a native French & English & current on world events & pop culture to quickly discern fact from fiction. You also need to be totally cool with NSFW content crossing your desk because part of your role is to make decisions on such content. This job is about strategic thinking & team management from start to finish. To be successful, youll be a self-motivated independent thinker that strives for your teams success & adherence to SLA & KPIs.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Review content & classify it quickly & correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process & workflows
- Be comfortable working with data & reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email & ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally & externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently & within a team
What are the skills a good French Content Reviewer needs to have? (requirements
- Native French English is a must
- Knowledge of global pop culture & an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently & prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) & Google Drive tools for updating progress & have good search & navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated & a team player
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced environment & learn, learn, learn!
- Working from Monday-Friday (full time job)
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.