JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare ,and biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Human Resource Generalist to join our Canada People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes good enough never is, & who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, & always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience & visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs & provide a great opportunity for growth. Your role will consist of:
- Manage & improve key HR tools & processes to keep our organization running smoothly.
- Support our team across all levels on all HR policies & matters.
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every people interaction.
- Process & maintain employee files in our systems.
- On boarding employees across Canada & the US & ensuring an amazing experience
- Support the People & Talent team on special projects & assignments as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of HR experience OR a track record of success in a customer facing role. You should have a strong desire to build your HR career with us.
- Experienced with on boarding, logistics, & new hire orientation.
- Bilingual (French) is required
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can't sleep at night if loose ends haven't been tied off.
- Biased towards action with a track record of accomplishment.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient & streamlined.
- Proficient with Google Apps & you can quickly become an expert in new tools & systems.
- You are creative, innovative, & passionate with excellent judgement & attitude.
- You are passionate about understanding the business
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment & has an aptitude for bringing order & organization to competing priorities.
- You want to have fun at work with a dream team
- University Degree
- CHRP designation or HR degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed, & supportive teammates across North America
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits ,and discounts on JUUL products
- Extremely competitive benefits & total rewards package
- Work our Toronto office in the downtown core
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles