Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We strive to be the best place to workan environment that attracts extraordinary talent & helps each individual unlock their greatest potential & become their best self. As we scale, were seeking an experience-oriented, data-driven People (HR) Policy Manager to create, execute, maintain, & measure our global People policy approach. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to think big as well as execute at a tactical level, & will work across businesses & geographies to shape evolved, accessible People policies with business priorities & optimal team member experience as guiding pillars. Ideal candidates will be incredible collaborators, passionate about evangelizing policies to stakeholder audiences, & eager to gather & incorporate stakeholder & team member feedback to foster continuous improvement & evolution of Pelotons policy strategy.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The People Experience team works across key stages of the team member lifecycle to drive engagement & build an outstanding experience for team members (current & future). We work broadly across the People Teams Centers of Excellence & HR Business Partners. Were one solid team of builders, planners, creatives, & subject matter experts, all passionate about crafting the best place to work for the worlds top talent. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of People Experience & Culture.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Perform an in-depth policy review to assess the current state of People policy at Peloton.
- Work backwards from our business needs to create structure & process for the governance, creation, & maintenance of Pelotons global People policies.
- Draft & finalize accessible, data-driven policies as scoped & prioritized across Peloton.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to create & maintain a policy repository system to ensure policies are visible, accessible, & up to date throughout our organization.
- Guide policy operationalization efforts & policy decision making in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Employee Relations (ER), Safety & Security, People Team COEs, & Operations teams.
- Provide trusted policy creation guidance for time-sensitive escalations
- Identify, foster, & build, & maintain relationships with key policy stakeholders across Peloton.
- Partner with Change Management, Employee Relations (ER), Continuous Improvement, Communications, Shared Services, & Business Partner teams to ensure coordinated activation of new or updated policies & seamless team member experience around the globe.
- Partner with Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) & Global Expansion teams to ensure seamless design & rollout of policies to new team member bases.
- Identify & monitor KPIs to measure the adherence & effectiveness of Peloton policies
- Gather & analyze data for insights & trends on areas of opportunity to improve or design new policy & product solutions & partner across the organization accordingly
- Regularly think through & execute process improvements to People policy at Peloton.
- Recognize opportunities that may have a broader impact & share your insights with the right stakeholders.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
- 6+ years experience in HR compliance with a proven track record of writing & launching complex policies in a global organization
- Experience crafting & operationalizing a global HR policy strategy at scale.
- Excellent collaboration & leadership skills with a track-record of managing & influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong sense of drive & urgency with a high degree of ownership & a passion for getting things done & making an impact.
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, planning/project & stakeholder management skills & thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to exercise judgment & solve problems based on the analysis of multiple sources of data (quantitative & qualitative)
- Demonstrated project management experience & skills including planning work, managing details, & keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Ability to be adaptable & flexible as business needs change
- Ability to travel internationally & domestically as needed
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.