CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Customer Service Manager who shares a passion for service excellence & continuous improvement of the customer experience. CLEAR is obsessed with the customer & the Customer Service Manager role is designed to match & strengthen that obsession in all CLEAR employees & partners at every level.
The CLEAR customer base is rapidly growing & we are looking for a well-rounded individual who amplifies our teams diverse work experience. The ideal candidate is charismatic & driven, has strong verbal & written communication skills, & loves solving problems. You have a penchant for coaching & development inspiring others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our customers. You are an innately motivated & creative collaborator. You are passionate about CLEARs overall vision & you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver service excellence while resolving daily escalated & high touch customer care issues. Knowing that customer service happens 24/7, youll jump in when necessary to diffuse any critical issues that may arise during non-standard business hours.
- Own the development & management of our quality assurance program. On a daily basis, youll monitor & share coaching opportunities for our Member Services team by further improving our closed-loop feedback process.
- Own development & management of internal & public-facing customer engagement content like our team knowledge base & content for CLEARs support page.
- Serve as a day to day point of contact for our contact center leaders ensuring optimal delivery on service level agreements & CLEAR brand standards
- Collaborate with your team to spotlight & problem solve customer experience pain points
- Protect our brand through oversight & direct delivery of swift & thoughtful responses on public platforms like social media channels & review sites. Youll own reporting on brand affinity to cross-team stakeholders.
- Own key projects that drive efficiency in our service delivery & consistent quality in our customer experience
- When necessary, attend CLEAR events serving as the embodiment of CLEARs customer obsession
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelors degree & 5 or more years of experience in customer service or customer success
- You have a data-driven mindset & practical knowledge of fundamental data analytics & project management.
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & customers
- Youre willing & able to help with critical customer issues on evenings & weekends when needed.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a customer service team lead or manager & a proven track record of delivering well-executed projects & leading teams to success.
- You have experience with service delivery in public platforms like review websites & social media.
- Youre willing to travel when needed