Phreesia is looking for a QA Data Analyst to join our growing team!
The Data Engineering & Reporting team is dedicated to improving the experience of using & analyzing Phreesias vast data sets. We partner with product management to deliver data warehouses, pipelines, platforms, visualizations, dashboards, reports, & other solutions for both external & internal data consumers.
The QA Analyst performs ongoing manual & automated tests of analytic products. Working with engineers & product managers, the QAA contributes to automation efforts, finding new ways to scale & improve all aspects of testing.
This is a technical quality analyst position & serves an integral part in enabling Phreesia & our customers to make accurate data-driven decisions as we scale. Youll need strong SQL skills, an analytical mindset, a laser focus on data quality, & be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
What Youll Do:
- Contribute manual & automated testing methods to report anomalies & defects in our analytic products
- Work with product managers & engineers to understand product requirements, & help drive test-driven development patterns
- Use long-term strategic thinking to build automation tools to scale QA efforts
- Recommend areas for process improvement
What You'll Bring:
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Quality or Data Analyst role.
- Strong SQL query writing skills, analytical mindset.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau or others
- Demonstrated skills & experience with Python, AWS/Azure or Big Data platforms a plus
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.