They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a corporate wellness solution that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of gyms & fitness studios. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Based in NYC, the Marketing Manager will drive key marketing initiatives on a national scale to build strategic channel sales partnerships with employee benefit brokers, PEOs, health plans, & health systems.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, data-driven marketing professional that can build a strategic marketing plan but also get their hands dirty with events, content, & reporting. You will work closely with our Enterprise Growth, Content, Field Marketing, & Sales teams to bring lead generation & engagement initiatives to life.
What youll do...
- Conceptualize, plan, execute omni channel campaigns to grow our database of channel sales prospects & deepen our relationship with current partners
- Work closely with the Enterprise Growth Marketing team on lead acquisition & nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Business Development team members ensure timely follow-through on sourced leads.
- Partner with the Content Marketing team to develop an editorial calendar & content strategy targeting Channel Sales partners
- Build & activate our Channel Sales event strategy in partnership with our Field Marketing team
You Should Have...
- Experience in B2B Marketing, employee benefit and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, & Google Analytics
- Experience running events, sponsorship, & partner collaborations
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail & flawless execution.
- Experience building collaborative relations with Sales team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.