Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, & technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, & passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane simplifies & secures your digital identity, helping you take control of your personal information that lives online. Available across all platforms & devices, Dashlane automatically fills & stores passwords, personal data, & payment details to help you manage & protect your digital identity. With patented security architecture, Dashlane is the only app that both prevents & protects you from the risks of digitally storing & sharing your data. Available in 11 languages & trusted by 11+ million people in 180 countries, it's the complete, global solution for living safely & seamlessly onlineat home, at work, & everywhere in between.Our vision is to evolve beyond password management & become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, & secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place.
Dashlane is a venture-backed company with $70.9 million in funding from FirstMark Capital, Rho Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, TransUnion, & Hercules Capital. Our core teams are based in Paris & New York, with a recent expansion to Lisbon in 2018. Dashlane is regularly featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, & other global publications as a leading identity management solution. We have been named "App of the Day" by both Apple & Android, & for two consecutive years, Dashlane was recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking Senior Product Manager to join our team in Paris, France. As a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane, you will help to craft our approach to product development & play a critical role in the future direction of the world of digital identity management.
You will lead an Agile & cross-functional
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer, working to exceed their expectations every day
- Develop deep market expertise on competitive positioning & strategies
- Be the link between teams, stakeholders, & executives
- Think outside the box to work around technical limitations or complexity
- Follow the tech ecosystem to be aware of all new trends that can impact
- 3+ years product managementexperience
- Strong technical understanding of consumer desktop & mobile apps
- Bachelors degree
Skills you'll have:
- Impact focus & a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users & the business
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy & execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing the full cycle of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational & leadership abilities
- Ability to break down features in MVP & longer vision based on iteration
- Deep knowledge about the apps ecosystem & platform guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to adapt to new & potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- A high-level of organization
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Econ, Stats, or other technical/analytical/creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin,