1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. Since 2000, we have captured the magic of the Paris flea market & have become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Our ever expanding international business is seeking motivated self starters with an entrepreneurial mindset & adaptable attitude to join our New York office. We pride ourselves on our open minded approach & inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service & the business as a whole.
At 1stDibs, our sellers are our strategic partners & this job is a critical part in building & maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join as an Account Manager, internally referred to as Partner Manager. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our sellers, someone who has had experience with luxury brands/products, a quick-thinking problem-solver, & a patient & collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between sellers & 1stDibs, manage expectations & educate sellers on how to use the 1stDibs platform successfully
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with new & existing sellers, including proactively delivering feedback & best practices
- Identify opportunities & implement strategies to help increase seller success; meet or exceed KPIs related to seller satisfaction & growth
- Drive seller satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all seller interactions
- Understand & devise methods of tracking & meeting the needs of our audience & seller; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on seller products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stDibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising & inventory mix of our verticals
- Aid in explaining & enforcing 1stDibs' internal policies
Who you'll bring
- 1-2 years B2B account management, business development or sales experience
- Experience working in e-commerce companies a plus
- Knowledge of & experience with sellers & luxury products an advantage
- Superb attention to detail & organization
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPI/quotas
- Ability to multitask & work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal & external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation & computer skills, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly & appropriately based on the audience
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches, & fashion. We feature listings from a worldwide network of trusted sellers, each of whom has been thoroughly vetted by our in-house experts. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price or bid on items at auction & enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction including item inquiries, price negotiations & customization requests.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.