Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Were seeking a hands-on Director of Product Marketing to own & lead our go-to-market for CommerceHub Delivery Suite. This role will be responsible for inbound activities such as product/feature planning & launch strategy & execution with internal teams & partners, in addition to outbound activities such as product messaging/positioning, market & competitive research, sales tool creation & enablement, & marketing campaign support. The ideal candidate is an experienced product marketing leader who can set strategic plans & roll-up their sleeves to complete tactical work when needed; can successfully lead cross-functional teams through influence; & is comfortable executing in highly ambiguous situations.
- Own ongoing research & understanding of our key personas for Delivery Suite
- Work closely with product management to help shape our product roadmap
- Develop & execute GTM strategy & plans for Delivery Suite product releases
- Create messaging & marketing/sales assets for Delivery Suite
- Develop thought leadership that engages the C-suite
- Drive sales enablement, including sales tools, training, & market intelligence
- Develop compelling product demos in a live demo environment
- Serve as a product expert, assisting on customer calls when needed
- Create customer references & case studies
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably inB2B SaaS-based software
- Experience in Retail supply chain strongly preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Bachelors degree in business, communications, marketing, or relevant field of study
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.