Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Ok, read closely now. You want the coolest developer job on this side of the galaxy? You're at the right place. What makes it the coolest job, I hear you asking, with a hint of skepticism that I'm ready to forgive (this once)? Let me tell you.
We're at the perfect middle ground between start-up & large company, between the garage & the towering corporate headquarters. Like in a start-up, you'll get to write code that goes into production rather than exploring something that will get shelved by management (or attending meetings to plan other meetings). You'll use multiple, new technologies, & you'll always be able to suggest new technical solutions, rather than maintaining that Fortran monstrosity that no one really understands.
Lausanne is the global headquarters for a global company, which means that you'll be at the heart of the development of a product used by the best companies worldwide.
We're agile. No, really, we're not just saying that. Our biggest challenge is how to deliver more frequently, while maintaining stellar quality.
But we're not a garage band, which has its perks too: the company is sufficiently specialized that you can focus on your work as a developer without having to moonlight as everything else. You want to go to the gym? You got it. You want to share knowledge or learn something? That's what the pizza talks are for. Flexible hours, work from home when you need to? Sure. Fantastic coffee? Definitely the right place.
So, what are you waiting for? The button you're looking for is on the top right of the screen.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement & validate solutions for new features in our different frontends & backends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics & by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Work with your QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Help us bring high decoupling of different components
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset & best practices & participate actively to the different agile ceremonials.
- Document the solutions & architecture according to our standards.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Experience in Software Engineering with proven back-end & front-end expertise
- Experience with libraries & frameworks like React and/or React-Native
- Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Experience with micro-services, containers, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Strong refactoring abilities & test automation - TDD is a plus
- Teamwork & collaboration are part of your DNA
- Good leadership & soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communication skills, )
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges & learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.