The Sr. Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for the design, development, & maintenance of the company's website & web-based applications. This includes creating visually appealing, user-friendly interfaces, & ensuring the website is optimized for speed, security, & accessibility. The Sr. Front-End Developer will work closely with the back-end developers & designers to ensure a seamless user experience.
What youll do:
- Design & develop responsive, mobile-friendly websites & web-based applications
- Collaborate with designers to create visually appealing, user-friendly interfaces
- Write clean, maintainable, & efficient code
- Ensure website is optimized for speed, security, & accessibility (Core Web Vitals)
- Test & debug code to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies & programming languages
- Collaborate with back-end developers to ensure seamless integration
- Work with project managers to ensure deadlines are met & deliverables are of high quality
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Experience with responsive design, mobile-first development, & cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of web performance & optimization techniques
- Strong problem-solving & debugging skills
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or related field is preferred but not required.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $136,000 to $194,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.