CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to lead growth & expansion opportunities across our rapidly accelerating Sports * Entertainment business lines. Reporting into the SVP, GM of Sports & Entertainment, you will ensure the growth of CLEARs marketplace footprint by driving deal sourcing & negotiation across a wide range of industry use cases.
What You Will Do:
- Think creatively about ways to increase the companys value to customers & partners; this will include leveraging the companys platform to further embed into existing infrastructures
- Research new applications & create/execute a selling strategy for target markets.
- Take a hands-on & active leadership role in negotiating & closing deals with customers & partners.
- Work closely with the management team, & with customers & partners, to ensure that CLEAR delivers products & services which exceed expectations.
- Create & refine internal processes & metrics to scale technical business development organization.
- Deliver competitive intelligence, & monitor competitor moves & business trends. In partnership with the SVP, GM to monitor, forecast, & report on the business pipeline & on revenue, profit, & key metrics.
- Build out, develop, & lead a team of high performers
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience in both enterprise & consumer-facing businesses, with outbound & inbound sales acumen
- An aggressive & tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & delivering to exceed expectations
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEARs position for growth & disruption, your strong sense of personal responsibility brings urgency & accountability to all that you undertake.
- Genuine comfort & effectiveness as both a manager & a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, & a willingness to be as hands on as required
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)