At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Lyft Autonomous team is expanding Lyft's transportation platform to include self-driving vehicles. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience by bridging the gap between our rideshare experience today & Lyfts autonomous future. To date, we have given over 100,000 self-driving rides on the Lyft platform, & this number continues to grow each day.
As the Product Operations Manager for Lyft Autonomous, you will be responsible for driving implementation & execution of our product strategy, & will work closely with product, engineering, business, & operations teams, & our autonomous vehicle partners. Reporting to the Director of Business & Operations for Autonomous Vehicles, you will be responsible for leading multiple workstreams, analyses, & strategies to facilitate the launch of new features & products & grow our self-driving partnerships.
- Drive implementation of autonomous vehicle partnerships, leading regular testing & deployment of new product features & integrations.
- Analyze key business & product performance metrics to identify improvement opportunities, diagnose problems, & propose solutions.
- Partner with Product & Engineering to analyze product needs, build product roadmaps, & write business requirements
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., Operations, Policy, Marketing) across Lyft to develop & implement new capabilities, services, & products
- Support development & implementation of Lyfts autonomous fleet strategy by managing a team of cross-functional leads (e.g., product managers, operations leads)
- 4+ years of strategy, operations, and/or analytics experience
- Experience in a combination of strategy, operations, & product roles where you have owned implementation & execution (product operations, management consulting, start-up)
- Experience working with product teams, including product managers, engineers, & designers
- Demonstrated success in gathering business insights, identifying trends from data, & implementing data-driven decisions
- Experience initiating & leading cross-functional initiatives
- Driver; entrepreneurial mindset: You naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, & do whatever it takes to drive results.
- Experience with autonomous driving technology & operations a plus
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets & SQL
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.