Were looking for an experienced strategy & operations professional to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana. The Revenue Strategy team is responsible for defining & driving the go-to-market strategy of our sales & customer success functions, across both short & long-term horizons.
In this role, you will act as a strategic resource to the business; focusing on opportunities to advance the business go-to-market efforts & acting as a business partner to senior leaders in sales & customer success.
This position will cover Asanas North America Expansion Team & report to the Head of Enterprise Revenue Strategy.
What youll achieve
- Define the go-to-market strategy for the North America Expansion Team, aligned with broader company goals, over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own & execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive the annual planning process for the North America Expansion team; including including target setting, headcount planning, quota & compensation design, territory planning, book cutting, & org chart design
- Refine on our operating model for Asanas expansion motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, & tooling for our field-facing account teams
- Act as an internal voice for the North America Expansion Team team to both senior revenue leaders/executives & cross-functional partners
- Identify & execute on tactical opportunities to better enable & equip our customer-facing teams, while also driving standardization of best practices to/from the broader Asana business
- 4+ years relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (enterprise software experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships & influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, & problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments & ability to excel under ambiguity
- (nice to have) Proficiency in SQL & our tech stack: Salesforce (CRM) & Looker (BI)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.