Were building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare systems most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctors orders requires more than just delivering pills, were managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, & anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicines true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. Weve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, weve raised $354 million in funding, & were on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Advance your career as you:
Focus on introducing Alto to providers, medical assistants, nurses & administrators with the goal of growing your territorys topline revenue, gross profit, & margins. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including marketing, operations, & Provider Success (your implementation team responsible for onboarding new accounts & increasing share throughout your territory). Your work with marketing will include providing feedback on current talk tracks & marketing materials, delivering field-level insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with operations & product will include a steady flow of feedback to inform iterations to our customer experience & our patient/provider product offerings. You may specialize in a given therapeutic area or bring a general expertise.
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, & practice administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better pharmacy experience.
- Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations & development of new accounts.
- Identify, target & develop long lasting relationships with physicians & staff to increase share per account.
- Meet & exceed sales targets.
- Introduce providers to AltoMD & the benefits of a modern pharmacy.
- Collaborate with Provider Success to handle complex operational issues & increase share per account.
- Build relationships with your local manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
- Relay feedback & competitive intelligence from the field to product, marketing, & finance.
- Demonstrate Altos values as a brand ambassador both in & outside the office.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of outside B2B experience in SaaS, platform, pharma or medical device industries.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport & understand the needs & wants of a wide array of people.
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year.
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely & self sufficient manner.
- Agile & solution oriented mindset capable of developing expertise in new therapeutic areas, new markets & new technology.
- Professional sales training & comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Excellent organization skills & attention to detail.
- Accountable to partners, teammates & cross functional counterparts.
- A passion for Altos mission & values!
- Preferred but not required: Experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, & other health care providers; a clinical background; or experience selling into enterprise accounts.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.